Pregnancy triggers the problem of hemorrhoids in women. However, it’s not necessary that every pregnant woman has to suffer from this painful condition. These hemorrhoids are quite painful but no need to get depressed as there are various natural remedies for hemorrhoids.’
Once the problem of hemorrhoids begins, it becomes quite difficult to tackle. Therefore, it is very much important to take precautions to prevent onset. There are various natural remedies for hemorrhoids. However, you can take steps to avoid the problem. These include not sitting for a long time on the toilet. You should relax at home by lying down. It is advisable not to lift up the things regardless of whether they are not heavy or not. Going for regular exercise is also very much important. Various factors are responsible for the occurrence of hemorrhoids. Itching and blood streaks seen in the stools are some of the most common signs.
Natural Remedies For Hemorrhoids’
- Usage of ice packs is quite beneficial for this problem.
- So many creams and lotions are available in the market to use externally for hemorrhoids.
- To get relief from the pain- sit in a tub of warm water.
- To soothe the affected area and to stop bleeding, Witch Hazel is used. It is a liquid to apply where the trouble occurs. It is applied with a cotton ball. During and after pregnancy, it’s quite safe to use.
- Pre-moistened wipes are also beneficial in comparison to the dry toilet paper.
- A sitz bath can also be helpful for this problem.
- Performing Kegel exercises- it makes the muscles stronger near vagina and rectum.
- Drinking lots of water are also quite important. This problem of hemorrhoids can be present from birth. Therefore, it is quite important to do the things during the time of your childhood. It simply means how you push your baby during your labor stage.
- The chances of this problem increase among the women who have more kids. Growing age could also be another factor for this ailment.
Moreover, pressure occurring from the uterus, constipation tends to cause hemorrhoids. So, it is better to take precautions and use natural remedies for hemorrhoids for treatment.