The number of patients suffering from hemorrhoids is increasing day by day. One of the main reasons for this quick spread of the condition is our lifestyle and food habits. The condition is painful enough, and with the increase in the number of patients the market for creams and other treatments is booming day by day. However, hemorrhoids can be effectively treated at home, especially when the condition has just started to show up. Here are 5 most effective home remedies for hemorrhoids that can help you to get rid of it without spending much for medicines and all.
- Change your eating habits. Take away all those spicy and processed foods from your diet and add lots of green leafy vegetables and fruits. Increasing the amount of fibre intake can help in normal bowel movement eliminating the cause for hemorrhoid. Drinking lots of water every day is also essential as it provides natural lubrication. Include exercise or yoga in your daily routine it will help in proper blood circulation and digestion promoting better health.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is considered as one of the most effective home treatments for hemorrhoids. You can soak a sterilised cotton ball in Apple cider vinegar and apply it directly on the affected area a few times every day. It will reduce the inflammation and resolve itching and pain. You can also add some of the apple cider vinegar into warm water and take repeated Sitz bath.
- Witch Hazel is a herbal product acquired naturally with healing actions. You can soak a cotton ball with the decoction of witch hazel and apply it directly to the area. You can also drink the decoction for curing digestive disorders and promoting regular bowel movement.
- Coconut oil is considered to have the natural power to heal hemorrhoids. Regular application of pure coconut oil on the external hemorrhoids can successively reduce the condition.
- Aloe Vera is well known for its cooling effects that can relax senses. Application of pure Aloe Vera gel on hemorrhoids can be one of the most effective home remedies for hemorrhoids.
The different home remedies for hemorrhoids are quite effective when followed religiously. Care should be taken to keep the area safe from any physical injury.